Technical Memorandum on Analysis of the EU ETS Using the Community Independent Transaction Log
AbstractThis memorandum provides an overview of three deficiencies within the current presentation of the Community Independent Transaction Log (CITL) data that have implications for researchers’ ability to accurately analyze the impacts of the EU ETS. It evaluates the impact of these deficiencies on analyses of the UK, Spain, and France, three Member States with readily available installation-level data that can be compared against the CITL.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research in its series Working Papers with number 0712.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 77 Massachusetts Ave. (Building E40-279), Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
Phone: (617) 253-3551
Fax: (617) 253-9845
Web page: http://tisiphone.mit.edu/RePEc
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2012.
"Banking and Borrowing in the EU ETS: A Review of Economic Modelling, Current Provisions and Prospects for Future Design,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/4611, Paris Dauphine University.
- Julien Chevallier, 2012. "Banking And Borrowing In The Eu Ets: A Review Of Economic Modelling, Current Provisions And Prospects For Future Design," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 157-176, 02.
- Chevallier, Julien & Etner, Johanna & Jouvet, Pierre-André, 2011.
"Bankable emission permits under uncertainty and optimal risk-management rules,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 332-339, December.
- Chevallier, Julien & Etner, Johanna & Jouvet, Pierre-André, 2011. "Bankable emission permits under uncertainty and optimal risk-management rules," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5385, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jarait, Jurate & Di Maria, Corrado, 2014. "Did the EU ETS make a difference? An empirical assessment using Lithuanian firm-level data," CERE Working Papers 2014:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Emilic Alberola & Julien Chevallier & Benoit Cheze, 2008.
"The EU Emissions Trading Scheme: the Effects of Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions on Carbon Prices,"
CEPII research center, issue 116, pages 93-126.
- Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien & Chèze, Benoît, 2008. "The EU emissions trading scheme : The effects of industrial production and CO2 emissions on carbon prices," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4223, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharmila Ganguly) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sharmila Ganguly to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.