Complexity, Muddling Through, and Sustainable Forest Management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Middlebury College, Department of Economics in its series Middlebury College Working Paper Series with number 0320.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: Aug 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2003-10-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-RES-2003-10-20 (Resource Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Colander., 2009.
"The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- David Colander, 2003. "The Complexity Revolution and the Future of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0319, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2008. "Complexity and the History of Economic Though," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0804, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Dave Colander, 2008. "Complexity, Pedagogy and the Economics of Muddling Through," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0805, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.