On insect infestation and agricultural productivity in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 0910.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-06-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-06-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R Gaiha & K Imai & M A Nandhi, 2005. "Millennium Development Goal of Halving Poverty in Asia and the Pacific Region: Progress, Prospects and Priorities," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0507, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Hugo De Groote & Orou-Kobi Douro-Kpindou & Zakaria Ouambama & Comlan Gbongboui & Dieter Müller & Serge Attignon & Chris Lomer, 2001. "Assessing the feasibility of biological control of locusts and grasshoppers in West Africa: Incorporating the farmers' perspective," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 413-428, December.
- Cormac � Gr�Da, 2008. "The ripple that drowns? Twentieth-century famines in China and India as economic history-super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 61(s1), pages 5-37, 08.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2007.
"Making Famine History,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 5-38, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.