Weighted smooth transition regressions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 0724.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-02-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2008-02-09 (Econometric Time Series)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Beatriz Galv�o, 2007.
"Changes in Predictive Ability with Mixed Frequency Data,"
595, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Galvão, Ana Beatriz, 2013. "Changes in predictive ability with mixed frequency data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 395-410.
- Giulio Cainelli & Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012. "Spatial agglomeration and productivity in Italy: a panel smooth transition regression approach," Openloc Working Papers 1204, Public policies and local development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.