Rapid paths in von Neumann-Gale dynamical systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 0718.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Igor Evstigneev & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2006. "Stochastic equilibria in von Neumann–Gale dynamical systems," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0620, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- M A H Dempster & I V Evstigneev & M I Taksar, 2005.
"Asset pricing and hedging in financial markets with transaction costs: an approach based on the von Neumann-Gale model,"
062005, University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, Centre for Financial Research.
- M. Dempster & I. Evstigneev & M. Taksar, 2006. "Asset Pricing and Hedging in Financial Markets with Transaction Costs: An Approach Based on the Von Neumann–Gale Model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 327-355, October.
- Evstigneev, I.V. & Flam, S.D., 2000. "Stochastic Programming: Non-Anticipativity and Lagrange Multipliers," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1100, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Schürger & Michael I. Taksar, 2002.
"On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing: random constraints and bang-bang no-arbitrage criteria,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse24_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Schürger & Michael I. Taksar, 2004. "On The Fundamental Theorem Of Asset Pricing: Random Constraints And Bang-Bang No-Arbitrage Criteria," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 201-221.
- Radner, Roy, 1973. "Optimal stationary consumption with stochastic production and resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 68-90, February.
- repec:rus:cemicf:681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2007. "Capital growth theory and von Neumann-Gale dynamics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0720, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor V. Evstigneev & Michael I. Taksar, 2009. "Growth-optimal investments and numeraire portfolios under transaction costs: An analysis based on the von Neumann-Gale model," Papers 0909.4730, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.