A coalitional procedure leading to a family of bankruptcy rules
AbstractWe provide a general coalitional procedure that characterizes a family of rules for bankruptcy problems inspired by the Talmud.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center in its series Working Papers with number 2010-11.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Plaza del Ejido s/n 29071, Málaga
Web page: http://webdeptos.uma.es/THEconomica/malagawpseries/METC.html
More information through EDIRC
bankruptcy; coalitions; claims; Talmud;
Other versions of this item:
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2010. "A coalitional procedure leading to a family of bankruptcy rules," Working Papers 10.15, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonio Villar Notario & Juan D. Moreno Ternero, 2001.
"The Tal-Family Of Rules For Bankruptcy Problems,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2001-33, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Villar, Antonio, 2004.
"The Talmud rule and the securement of agents' awards,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 245-257, March.
- Juan de Dios Moreno Ternero & Antonio Villar Notario, 2003. "The Talmud Rule And The Securement Of Agents? Awards," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Danthine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.