Internationaler Müllhandel aus Sicht der ökonomischen Analyse des Rechts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management in its series FEMM Working Papers with number 07021.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitätsplatz 2, Gebäude W und I, 39106 Magdeburg
Phone: (0391) 67-18 584
Fax: (0391) 67-12 120
Web page: http://www.ww.uni-magdeburg.de
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Günther Schulze, 1999. "International Trade in Art," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 109-136, March.
- Molly Macauley & Eduardo Ley & Stephen W. Salant, 2000. "Restricting the Trash Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 243-246, May.
- Roland Kirstein, .
"Ökonomische Analyse des Rechts,"
German Working Papers in Law and Economics, Berkeley Electronic Press
2004-1-1082, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Kirstein, Roland & Schmidtchen, Dieter, 2003. "Ökonomische Analyse des Rechts," CSLE Discussion Paper Series, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics 2003-04, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Kirstein, Roland, 2003. "Ökonomische Analyse des Rechts," CSLE Discussion Paper Series, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics 2003-06, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- James Cassing & Thomas Kuhn, 2003. "Strategic Environmental Policies when Waste Products are Tradable," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 495-511, 08.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.