Entry and Minimum Quality Standards in a Vertically Differentiated Industry
AbstractWe examine minimum quality standards (MQS) regulation in vertically differentiated markets with free entry.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Laval - Département d'économique in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9611.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Constantatos, C. & Perrakis, S., 1996. "Entry and Minimum Quality Standards in a Vertically Differentiated Industry," Papers 9611, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Johanne Perron).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.