From Correlation To Distributed Contiguities: A Family of AR-C-D Autocorrelation Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Laval - Département d'économique in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9019.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
econometrics ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Blum, U. & Bolduc, D. & Gaudry, M., 1990. "From Correlation To Distributed Contiguities: A Family Of Ar-C-D Autocorrelation Processes," Cahiers de recherche 9031, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Blum, U. & Bolduc, D. & Gaudry, M., 1990. "From Correlation to Distributed Contiguities: a Family of Ar-C-D Autocorrelation Processes," Cahiers de recherche 9031, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Blum, 2003.
"Borders Matter! - Regional Integration in Europe and North America,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 223(5), pages 513-531, September.
- Blum, Ulrich, 2001. "Borders matter!: Regional integration in Europe and North America," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/01, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Johanne Perron).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.