Strategic Aspects Of Exchange Rate Policy In A Developing Country
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Laval - Département d'économique in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 8909.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
exchange rate ; international economy ; prices ; fiscal policy;
Other versions of this item:
- Asikoglu, Yaman & Uctum, Merih, 1990. "Strategic aspects of exchange rate policy in a developing country," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-157, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BEN ALI Mohamed Sami, 2006. "Capital Account Liberalization And Exchange Rate Regime Choice, What Scope For Flexibility In Tunisia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp815, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zhang, Zhichao, 2001. "Choosing an exchange rate regime during economic transition: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 203-226.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Johanne Perron).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.