Does Capital Chase Labour Internationally?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, La Trobe University in its series Working Papers with number 1995.11.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Immigration; Labour Market; Capital Market EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
Other versions of this item:
- Clarke, H.R. & Martin, V.L., 1995. "Does Capital Chase Labour Internationally," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 447, The University of Melbourne.
- Harry R Clarke & L. Smith, 1995. "Does Capital Chase Labour Internationally?," Working Papers 1995.11, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harry Clarke, 1995.
"International labor-cum-capital migrations: Theory, welfare implications, and evidence,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 323-340, October.
- Harry R Clarke, 1995. "International labour-cum-Capital Migration: Theory, Welfare Implications and Evidence," Working Papers 1995.04, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.