Default Risk in Implicit Contract Models of the Credit Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, La Trobe University in its series Working Papers with number 1992.10.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
contracts ; financial market ; risk EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
Other versions of this item:
- Olekalns, Nilss & Sibly, Hugh, 1994. "Default Risk in Implicit Contract Models of the Credit Market," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(63), pages 215-27, December.
- Hugh Sibly & Nilss Olekalns, 1992. "Default Risk in Implicit Contract Models of the Credit Market," Working Papers 1992.10, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.