Unexpected Consequences of Ricardian Expectations - Erratum
AbstractThis note identifies a severe mistake in my article “Unexpected Consequences of Ricardian Expectations” that appeard in this journal in the July 2013 issue.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers in Economics with number 17249.
Date of creation: 14 Oct 2013
Date of revision:
Barro-Ricardo equivalence; Ricardian equivalence; fiscal policy; debt; taxation; rational expectations; Ricardian expectations; Barro expectations; tax neutrality;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-10-25 (Public Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ekkehart Schlicht, 2013.
"Unexpected Consequences of Ricardian Expectations,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 498-512, 07.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2012. "Unexpected Consequences of Ricardian Expectations," Discussion Papers in Economics 13794, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2013. "Unexpected Consequences of Ricardian Expectations," Discussion Papers in Economics 14847, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.