The Tenant's Decreasing Willingness to Pay and the Rent Abatement Phenomenon
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Munich Reprints in Economics with number 3349.
Date of creation: 1983
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Zeitschrift für die gesamte Staatswissenschaft 1 139(1983): pp. 155-159
Other versions of this item:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1981. "The Tenant’s Decreasing Willingness to Pay and the Rent Abatement Phenomen," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 39248, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst Rätzer, 1987. "Mieterschutz und Wohnungsmarkt. Die Mietpreisbeschränkung im schweizerischen Missbrauchsbeschluss," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(I), pages 23-45, March.
- Raess, Pascal & von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 2002. "A model of regulation in the rental housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 475-500, July.
- Hubert, Franz, 1995. "Contracting with costly tenants," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 631-654, October.
- Tamara Todorova, 2006. "Rental Rate and the Dynamics of Capital," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 58-68.
- Fuchs, Benjamin & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2013. "Tenancy Law Reform Act and Length of Tenancy Discount: Heterogenous Effects in a West German Household Sample," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79723, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.