Risk-Sharing in International Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Munich Reprints in Economics with number 3110.
Date of creation: Mar 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Industrial Economics 1 42(1994-03): pp. 63-77
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Kogut, 1986. "On Designing Contracts to Guarantee Enforceability: Theory and Evidence from East-West Trade," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(1), pages 47-61, March.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Marin,Dalia & Schnitzer,Monika, 1993.
"Tying trade flows: A theory of countertrade,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
396, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Caves, Richard E. & Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
3111, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caves, R.E. & Marin, D., 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1599, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Amann, Erwin & Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Long Term Contracts in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Tying in International Trade," Munich Reprints in Economics 3114, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Dalia, 1991. "Monopoly, Tying and Reciprocity: An Application to International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 2002.
"The Economic Institution Of International Barter,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 293-316, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.