Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2011. "Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-32, Spring.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2013.
"The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants: Evidence for Post‐War Germany,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123, pages 998-1024, September.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2011. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants – Evidence for Post-War Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 267, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Thomas Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2012. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants: Evidence for Post-War Germany," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1230, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian Till & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2011. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants: Evidence for Post-War Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2011. "The economic integration of forced migrants: Evidence for post-war Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1719, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- George J. Borjas, 1995. "The Economic Benefits from Immigration," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Sarvimäki, Matti & Uusitalo, Roope & Jäntti, Markus, 2009.
"Long-Term Effects of Forced Migration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Jäntti & Matti Sarvimäki & Roope Uusitalo, 2009. "Long-Term Effects of Forced Migration," SERC Discussion Papers 0015, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jäntti, Markus & Sarvimäki, Matti & Uusitalo, Roope, 2009. "Long-term effects of forced migration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33616, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2004.
"The strategic bombing of German cities during World War II and its impact on city growth,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 201-218, April.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2002. "The Strategic Bombing of German Cities during World War II and its Impact on City Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 808, CESifo Group Munich.
- Borjas, George J., 1999. "The economic analysis of immigration," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 28, pages 1697-1760 Elsevier.
- Schmidt, Christoph M, 1994. "The Economic Performance of Germany's East European Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0267 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:15916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.