Essays on the Measurement of Economic Expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Munich Dissertations in Economics with number 9823.
Date of creation: 29 Jan 2009
Date of revision:
economic expectations; visual analog scale; business surveys;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Sepulveda-Umanzor, 2004. "The Relation Between Macroeconomic Uncertainty And The Expected Performance Of the Economy," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 304, Econometric Society.
- Christian Seiler, 2012. "On the Robustness of the Balance Statistics with respect to Nonresponse," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 126, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Oscar Claveria & Salvador Torra, 2013.
"“Forecasting Business surveys indicators: neural networks vs. time series models”,"
IREA Working Papers
201320, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Oscar Claveria & Salvador Torra, 2013. "“Forecasting Business surveys indicators: neural networks vs. time series models”," AQR Working Papers 201312, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2013.
- Christian Seiler, 2013. "Nonresponse in Business Tendency Surveys: Theoretical Discourse and Empirical Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 52, December.
- Klaus Abberger & Stefan Sauer & Christian Seiler, 2011. "Der Test des Tests im ifo Konjunkturtest Handel," ifo Forschungsberichte, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 52, December.
- Evgenia Kudymowa & Johanna Plenk & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Ifo World Economic Survey und die realwirtschaftliche Entwicklung in ausgewählten Ländern," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(19), pages 23-30, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.