Optimal Policies in the Presence of Tax Evasion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Munich Dissertations in Economics with number 5586.
Date of creation: 26 Jul 2006
Date of revision:
Optimal Taxation; Tax Policy; Tax Evasion; Imperfect Competition;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weiss, Laurence, 1976. "The Desirability of Cheating Incentives and Randomness in the Optimal Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1343-52, December.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1979. "A Note on Optimal Taxation and Administrative Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 475-80, June.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1974. "Income tax evasion: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 201-202, May.
- Matthias Wrede, 1995. "Tax evasion and growth," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 82-90, Autumn.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, J. Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2008.
"Fiscal redistribution and income inequality in Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4487, The World Bank.
- Goñi, Edwin & Humberto López, J. & Servén, Luis, 2011. "Fiscal Redistribution and Income Inequality in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1558-1569, September.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev, 2007. "Corruption, Uncertainty And Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 15-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Djumashev, R, 2007. "Corruption, uncertainty and growth," MPRA Paper 3716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2008. "Corruption and Disposable Risk," MPRA Paper 11772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.