Effects of Rationing On Consumer Behaviour In Chinese Urban Households
AbstractThis paper examines the consequences of housing rationing on the consumption behaviour of Chinese urban households in Jiangsu province during the years 1992-1993.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Liverpool Management School in its series Research Papers with number 1999_09.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Management School University of Liverpool, Chatham Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZH, Great Britain
Phone: +44(0)151 795 3108
Fax: +44(0)151 795 3004
Web page: http://www.liv.ac.uk/management/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Ding, H. & Hadri, K., 1999. "Effects of Rationing on Consumer Bahaviour in Chinese Urban Households," Discussion Papers 9902, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Blackman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.