Benefit measures for noise abatement: Calculations for road and rail traffic noise
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LERNA, University of Toulouse in its series LERNA Working Papers with number 10.17.323.
Date of creation: Dec 2010
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael, 2012.
"Charging the polluters: A pricing model for road and railway noise,"
TSE Working Papers
12-358, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Henrik Andersson & Mikael �gren, 2013. "Charging the Polluters: A Pricing Model for Road and Railway Noise," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 47(3), pages 313-333, September.
- Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael, 2010. "Charging the polluters: A pricing model for road and railway noise," Working Papers 2010:15, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Ã–gren, Mikael, 2012. "Charging the polluters: A pricing model for road and railway noise," LERNA Working Papers 12.26.383, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.