Optimal environmental taxation when green alternative is available
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LERNA, University of Toulouse in its series LERNA Working Papers with number 08.04.248.
Date of creation: Jan 2008
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kotchen, Matthew J., 2005.
"Impure public goods and the comparative statics of environmentally friendly consumption,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 281-300, March.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2003. "Impure Public Goods and the Comparative Statics of Environmentally Friendly Consumption," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1991.
"An Individual Choice Model of Energy Mix,"
IDEI Working Papers
4, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2006.
"Green Markets and Private Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(4), pages 816-845, August.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2003. "Green Markets and Private Provision of Public Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2001.
"Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 453-470, July.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should Diesel Cars in Europe be discouraged ?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0018, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0005, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 1995.
" Environmental Policy under Oligopoly with Endogenous Market Structure,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(3), pages 411-20, September.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 1994. "Environmental Policy Under Oligopoly with Endogenous Market Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 955, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soderholm, Patrik, 2001. "Fossil fuel flexibility in west European power generation and the impact of system load factors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 77-97, January.
- James Andreoni, 1994.
"Warm-Glow versus Cold-Prickle: The Effects of Positive and Negative Framing on Cooperation in Experiments,"
- Andreoni, James, 1995. "Warm-Glow versus Cold-Prickle: The Effects of Positive and Negative Framing on Cooperation in Experiments," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(1), pages 1-21, February.
- James Andreoni, 1997. "Warm-glow versus cold-prickle: the effect of positive and negative framing on cooperation in experiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 671, David K. Levine.
- Eriksson, Clas, 2004. "Can green consumerism replace environmental regulation?--a differentiated-products example," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Lee, Dwight R., 1975. "Efficiency of pollution taxation and market structure," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 69-72, September.
- Glachant, J-M. & Finon, D., 2005.
"A Competitive Fringe in the Shadow of a State Owned Incumbent: The Case of France,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0524, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Michel Glachant and Dominique Finon, 2005. "A Competitive Fringe in the Shadow of a State Owned Incumbent: The Case of France," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 181-204.
- R. Simpson, 1995. "Optimal pollution taxation in a Cournot duopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 359-369, December.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Barnett, A H, 1980. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule under Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1037-41, December.
- Andreoni, James, 1990. "Impure Altruism and Donations to Public Goods: A Theory of Warm-Glow Giving?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 464-77, June.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Environmental Policy under Imperfect Competition : A Survey," Economics Working Papers 2005,12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.