Assessing the impact of public regulation and private participation on water affordability for poor households: An empirical investigation of the French case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LERNA, University of Toulouse in its series LERNA Working Papers with number 06.09.202.
Date of creation: Aug 2006
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-09-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2007-09-02 (Regulation)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnaud Reynaud & Alban Thomas, 2005. "Demande domestique en eau et choix de délégation. Le cas français," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(5), pages 1145-1168.
- Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2004. "Estimating the benefits of efficient water pricing in France," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, March.
- John W. Sawkins & Valerie A. Dickie, 2005. "Affordability of household water and sewerage services in Great Britain," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 26(2), pages 225-244, June.
- Gawel, Erik & Sigel, Katja & Bretschneider, Wolfgang, 2011. "Affordability of water supply in Mongolia: Empirical lessons for measuring affordability," UFZ Discussion Papers 9/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.