Data mining and knowledge discovery via statistical mechanics in nonlinear stochastic systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lester Ingber in its series Lester Ingber Papers with number 98dm.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-1998-09-28 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EVO-1998-09-28 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-IFN-1998-09-28 (International Finance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Bowman & L. Ingber, 1997. "Canonical momenta of nonlinear combat," Lester Ingber Papers 97cm, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "ASA-README included with ASA code," Lester Ingber Papers 93as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2002. "Statistical mechanics of portfolios of options," Lester Ingber Papers 02po, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2000.
"High-resolution path-integral development of financial options,"
Lester Ingber Papers
00hr, Lester Ingber.
- Ingber, Lester, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 529-558.
- Lester Ingber, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Papers physics/0001048, arXiv.org.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of financial markets: Exponential modifications to Black-Scholes," Lester Ingber Papers 00fm, Lester Ingber.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.