Assessing the effect of NAFTA's rules of origin
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA in its series Research Unit Working Papers with number 0306.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: INRA-LEA, 48, Boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris, France
Phone: 331 43136364
Fax: 331 43136362
Web page: http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Departements/ESR/UR/lea/index.html
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorothea C. Lazaro & Erlinda M. Medalla, 2006.
"Rules of Origin - Evolving Best Practices for RTAs/FTAs,"
Trade Working Papers
22006, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Lazaro, Dorothea C., 2006. "Rules of Origin: Evolving Best Practices for RTAs/FTAs," Discussion Papers DP 2006-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Biswajit Nag & Debdeep De, 2011. "Rules of origin and development of regional production network in Asia: case studies of selected industries," Working Papers 10111, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Philippa Dee, 2005. "The AustraliaÃ¢â‚¬â€œUS Free Trade Agreement - An Assessment," Trade Working Papers 22309, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Philippa Dee, 2005. "The Australia-US Free Trade Agreement: An Assessment," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 345, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Meilke, Karl & Rude, James & Zahniser, Steven, 2006. "The Search for "NAFTA Plus"," 2006 NAAMIC Workshop III: Achieving NAFTA Plus 163881, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Erlinda M. Medalla & M. Supperamaniam, 2008. "Suggested Rules of Origin Regime for EAFTA," Trade Working Papers 22664, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Erlinda M. Medalla & M. Supperamaniam, 2008. "Suggested Rules of Origin Regime for EAFTA," Trade Working Papers 22014, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mónica KJÖLLERSTRÖM, 2006. "The Special Status Of Agriculture In Latin American Free Trade Agreements," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 23, pages 73-106.
- Roberto Miranda, 2012. "Central American Economic Integration - The Impact of a Customs Union with Guatemala on El Salvadorâ€™s Economy," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1208, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Patrick Georges, 2009. "Dispensing with NAFTA Rules of Origin? Some Policy Options for Canada," Working Papers 0904E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Madeleine Roux) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Madeleine Roux to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.