Computing Equilibria of Non-Optimal Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP in its series Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) with number 9306.
Length: 47 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Frontiers of Business Cycle Research, T. Cooley (ed.), 1995, pp. 65-97
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, Internef, CH-1015 Lausanne
Phone: ++41 21 692.33.64
Fax: ++41 21 692.33.05
Web page: http://www.hec.unil.ch/deep/publications/cahiers/series
More information through EDIRC
computing; dynamic equilibrium; non-optimality;
Other versions of this item:
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2006.
"Consumption and Income Smoothing,"
13_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & MacDonald, Glenn M & Zhang, Guang-Jia, 1996.
"The Cyclical Behavior of Job Creation and Job Destruction: A Sectoral Model,"
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 95-112, January.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Glenn M. MacDonald & Guang-Jia Zhang, 1995. "The cyclical behavior of job creation and job destruction: A sectoral model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 95-112.
- Greenwood, J. & MacDonald, G. & Zhang, J.G., 1994. "The Cyclical Behavior of Job Creation and Job Destruction: A Sectoral Model," RCER Working Papers 394, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jeremy Greenwood & Glenn M. MacDonald & Guang-Jia Zhang, 1994. "The cyclical behavior of job creation and job destruction: a sectoral model," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 88, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Manuel Santos, . "On Non-Existence of Markov Equilibria in Competitive-Market Economies," Working Papers 2133305, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Greenwood Jeremy & Huffman Gregory W., 1995.
"On the Existence of Nonoptimal Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 611-623, April.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Gregory W. Huffman, 1993. "On the existence of nonoptimal equilibria in dynamic stochastic economies," Research Paper 9330, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bruno Chiarini & Paolo Piselli, 2000. "Aggregate Fluctuations In A Unionized Labor Market," Working Papers 2_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 1999.
"- Heterogeneity In Capital And Skills In A Neoclassical Stochastic Growth Model,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1999-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2001. "Heterogeneity in capital and skills in a neoclassical stochastic growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1367-1397, September.
- Uhlig, H., 1995.
"A toolkit for analyzing nonlinear dynamic stochastic models easily,"
1995-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harald Uhlig, 1995. "A toolkit for analyzing nonlinear dynamic stochastic models easily," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 101, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Harald Uhlig, 1998. "A Toolkit for Analysing Nonlinear Dynamic Stochastic Models Easily," QM&RBC Codes 123, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2000.
"Differential Responses of Labor Supply across Productivity Groups,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 1999. "- Differential Responses Of Labor Supply Across Productivity Groups," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudine Delapierre Saudan).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.