Trade and growth in small states: the impact of global trade liberalisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department in its series Working Papers with number 539452.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Harvey W. Armstrong & Robert Read, 1998. "Trade and Growth in Small States: The Impact of Global Trade Liberalisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 563-585, 06.
- H W Armstrong & R Read, . "Trade and Growth in Small States: The Impact of Global Trade Liberalisation," Working Papers ec5/98, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Read, Robert, 2004. "The Implications of Increasing Globalization and Regionalism for the Economic Growth of Small Island States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 365-378, February.
- Rossitsa Rangelova, 2001. "Small Economies and the Challenge of Globalisation," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 86-103.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2007.
"L’enclave russe de Kaliningrad : spécificité territoriale et intégration à l’économie mondiale
[The Russian Enclave of Kaliningrad: Territorial Specificity and Integration with the World E," MPRA Paper 20939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Easterly, William & Kraay, Aart, 2000. "Small States, Small Problems? Income, Growth, and Volatility in Small States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2013-2027, November.
- Rui Ota & Stephanie Medina Cas, 2008. "Big Government, High Debt, and Fiscal Adjustment in Small States," IMF Working Papers 08/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2007. "Kaliningrad: Enclaves and Economic Integration," MPRA Paper 20937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru, 2011.
"Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 444-472, 03.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto, 2010. "Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?," Working Papers 2010.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Adriana Di Liberto & Rinaldo Brau, 2011. "Tourism and Development: A recent phenomenon built on old (institutional) roots?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p990, European Regional Science Association.
- Kayam, Saime S., 2011. "Influence of institutional factors and wage-setting mechanism in a dual labour market with currency union: Northern Cyprus," MPRA Paper 39154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- König, Jörg & Ohr, Renate, 2011. "Small but beautiful? Economic impacts of the size of nations in the European Union," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 128, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Rinaldo Brau & Alessandro Lanza, 2007.
"How Fast are Small Tourist Countries Growing? The 1980-2003 Evidence,"
2007.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- R. Brau & A. Lanza & F. Pigliaru, 2006. "How fast are small tourist countries growing? The 1980-2003 evidence," Working Paper CRENoS 200614, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Harvey W. Armstrong & Robert Read, 2002. "The phantom of liberty?: economic growth and the vulnerability of small states," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 435-458.
- Walters, Lurleen M. & Lowe, Garfield G. & Davis, Carlton George, 2003. "Economic Asymmetries, Trade Liberalization and Regional Integration: Issues and Policy Implications for Caricom Countries," Farm and Business - The Journal of The Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, vol. 6(1), October.
- Riaz Shareef, 2004. "Country Risk Ratings of Small Island Tourism Economies," Working Papers 2004.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert Read, 2006. "Sustainable natural resource use and economic development in small states: the tuna fisheries in Fiji and Samoa," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 93-103.
- Liou, F. M. & Ding, C. G., 2002. "Subgrouping Small States Based on Socioeconomic Characteristics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1289-1306, July.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "EDB Eurasian Integration Yearbook 2009," MPRA Paper 20917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Evans).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.