Response of Turkish Financial Markets to Negative Interest Rate Announcements of the ECB
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yavuz ARSLAN & Temel TAŞKIN, 2014.
"International Evidence on the Interaction between Cross-Border Capital Flows and Domestic Credit Growth,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 29(341), pages 37-56.
- Yavuz Arslan & Temel Taskin, 2014. "International Evidence on the Interaction between Cross-Border Capital Flows and Domestic Credit Growth," Working Papers 1418, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Philip R. Lane & Peter McQuade, 2014.
"Domestic Credit Growth and International Capital Flows,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(1), pages 218-252, January.
- Lane, Philip R. & McQuade, Peter, 2013. "Domestic credit growth and international capital flows," Working Paper Series 1566, European Central Bank.
- Philip Lane & Peter McQuade, 2013. "Domestic Credit Growth and International Capital Flows," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp428, IIIS.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2009.
"Global Financial Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(6), pages 739-759, December.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2006. "Global Financial Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 1710, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006. "Global financial transmission of monetary policy shocks," Working Paper Series 616, European Central Bank.
- Arteta,Carlos & Kose,Ayhan & Stocker,Marc & Taskin,Temel, 2016.
"Negative interest rate policies : sources and implications,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7791, The World Bank.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1609, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies: Sources and implications," CAMA Working Papers 2016-52, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arteta, Carlos & Kose, Ayhan & Stocker, Marc & Taskin, Temel, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 11433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsNIRP; transmission channels; financial indicators; Turkey.;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2016-12-18 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CBA-2016-12-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2016-12-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2016-12-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-12-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:1614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.