Chaotic Equilibria in a Small Open Overlapping Generations Economy with Child-Parent Externality
AbstractThis paper presents a simple overlapping generations model of small open economy with child-parent externality that exhibits chaotic equilibrium dynamics.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University in its series Discussion Paper Series with number 87.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: Oct 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2-1 Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe 657-8501 JAPAN
Phone: +81-(0)78 803 7036
Fax: +81-(0)78 803 7059
Web page: http://www.rieb.kobe-u.ac.jp/index-e.html
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji, 1999. "Chaotic Equilibria in a Small, Open, Overlapping-Generations Economy with Child-Parent Externality," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 484-92, August.
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.