Chaotic Equilibria in a Small Open Overlapping Generations Economy with Child-Parent Externality
AbstractThis paper presents a simple overlapping generations model of small open economy with child-parent externality that exhibits chaotic equilibrium dynamics.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University in its series Discussion Paper Series with number 87.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: Oct 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2-1 Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe 657-8501 JAPAN
Phone: +81-(0)78 803 7036
Fax: +81-(0)78 803 7059
Web page: http://www.rieb.kobe-u.ac.jp/index-e.html
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji, 1999. "Chaotic Equilibria in a Small, Open, Overlapping-Generations Economy with Child-Parent Externality," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 484-92, August.
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.