Optimal Convergence Rates in Nonparametric Regression with Fractional Time Series Errors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz in its series CoFE Discussion Paper with number 02-01.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2002
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Yuanhua Feng & Jan Beran, 2013. "Optimal convergence rates in non-parametric regression with fractional time series errors," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 30-39, 01.
- Yuanhua Feng & Jan Beran, 2007. "Optimal Convergence Rates in Nonparametric Regression with Fractional Time Series Errors," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-15, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter M Robinson, 2004. "ROBUST COVARIANCE MATRIX ESTIMATION: "HAC" Estimates with Long Memory/Antipersistence Correction," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2004/471, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jan Beran & Yuanhua Feng, 1999. "Local Polynomial Estimation with a FARIMA-GARCH Error Process," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-08, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Julius Mungo, 2007. "Long Memory Persistence in the Factor of Implied Volatility Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hall, Peter & Hart, Jeffrey D., 1990. "Nonparametric regression with long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 339-351, December.
- Feng, Yuanhua & Beran, Jan & Yu, Keming, 2006.
"Modelling financial time series with SEMIFAR-GARCH model,"
1593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuanhua Feng & Jan Beran & Keming Yu, 2007. "Modelling financial time series with SEMIFAR-GARCH model," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-14, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Jan Beran, 1999. "SEMIFAR Models - A Semiparametric Framework for Modelling Trends, Long Range Dependence and Nonstationarity," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-16, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Jan Beran & Yuanhua Feng, 2002. "Local Polynomial Fitting with Long-Memory, Short-Memory and Antipersistent Errors," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 291-311, June.
- Beran, Jan & Feng, Yuanhua, 2002. "SEMIFAR models--a semiparametric approach to modelling trends, long-range dependence and nonstationarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 393-419, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Nolte) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ingmar Nolte to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.