What does globalization mean for the world trading system?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 856.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"Trade Wars and Trade Talks,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," NBER Working Papers 4280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Scholarly Articles 3450062, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 1-93, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 163, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- James Tobin, 1978.
"A Proposal for International Monetary Reform,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
506, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Richard Blackhurst, 1997. "The WTO and the Global Economy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 527-544, 09.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1995. "Are Your Wages Set in Beijing?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 15-32, Summer.
- Klodt, Henning & Boss, Alfred, 1994. "Standort Deutschland : strukturelle Herausforderungen im neuen Europa," Open Access publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 265, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 1993.
"Bringing GATT into the Core,"
NBER Working Papers
4343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siebert, Horst & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Piazolo, Daniel, 1996. "TAFTA: fuelling trade discrimination or global liberalisation?," Kiel Working Papers 720, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.