Warum Privatisierung? Eine Dogmengeschichte der Privatisierungstheorien
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 785.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Privatisierung; Privateigentum; Dogmengeschichte;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Field, Barry C, 1989. "The Evolution of Property Rights," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 319-45.
- Harold Demsetz, 1981.
"Barriers to Entry,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
192, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1991.
"Privatization and Incentives,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 84-105, Special I.
- Umbeck, John, 1981. "Might Makes Rights: A Theory of the Formation and Initial Distribution of Property Rights," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(1), pages 38-59, January.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1973. "The Economic Theory of Agency: The Principal's Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 134-39, May.
- Schmidt Klaus M. & Schnitzer Monika, 1993.
"Privatization and Management Incentives in the Transition Period in Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 264-287, June.
- Schmidt, K.M. & Schnitzer, M., 1992. "Privatization and Management Incentives in the Transition Period in Eastern Europe," Working papers 92-17, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Schmidt,Klaus & Schnitzer,Monika, 1992. "Privatization and management incentives in the transition period in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper Serie A 374, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1993. "Privatization and Management Incentives in the Transition Period in Eastern Europe," Munich Reprints in Economics 3400, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1993. "Privatization and Management Incentives in the Transition Period in Eastern Europe," Munich Reprints in Economics 3109, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Siegmund, Uwe, 1996. "Are there nationalization-privatization cycles? A theoretical survey and first empirical evidence," Kiel Working Papers 757, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Domberger, Simon & Piggott, John, 1986. "Privatization Policies and Public Enterprise: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(177), pages 145-62, June.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Veljanovski, Cento G, 1982. "The Coase Theorems and the Economic Theory of Markets and Law," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 53-74.
- Shapiro, C. & Willing, D.R., 1990. "Economic Rationales For The Scope Of Privatization," Papers 41, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Siegmund, Uwe, 1997. "Wie privatisieren und wer privatisiert? Zur Erklärung der Wahl der Privatisierungsmethode und -organisation," Kiel Working Papers 812, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.