Zur Politik der US-Federal Energy Regulatory Commission bei der Etablierung eines Common-Carrier-Modells in der Stromübertragung
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 771.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tedmon, C. S. & Roeder, A., 1995. "Technologies for the future global electrical power market--impact of deregulated markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(10), pages 60-64, December.
- Sillin, John O., 1995. "Judging past policies: Where are we in the electricity policy debate?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(8), pages 44-53, October.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1989. "Regulation and Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262192756, December.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1974.
"Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 291-327, October.
- P. Joskow, 1974. "Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation," Working papers 128, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ruff, Larry E., 1994. "Stop wheeling and start dealing: Resolving the transmission dilemma," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 24-43, June.
- Joskow, Paul L., 1996. "Does stranded cost recovery distort competition?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 31-45, April.
- Chris Doyle & Maria Maher, 1992. "Common Carriage and the Pricing of Electricity Transmission," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 63-94.
- Reiffen, David & Kleit, Andrew N, 1990. "Terminal Railroad Revisited: Foreclosure of an Essential Facility or Simple Horizontal Monopoly?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 419-38, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.