Zur Reform des deutschen Systems der Alterssicherung
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 767.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin, 1996.
"The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1996. "The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 5413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1998.
"The Transition Path in Privatizing Social Security,"
in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 215-264
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1996. "The Transition Path in Privatizing Social Security," NBER Working Papers 5761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willi Leibfritz & Deborah Roseveare & Douglas Fore & Eckhard Wurzel, 1995. "Ageing Populations, Pension Systems and Government Budgets: How Do They Affect Saving?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 156, OECD Publishing.
- Boss, Alfred, 1983. "Reform der Alterssicherung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3184, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Glismann, Hans H. & Horn, Ernst-Jürgen, 1997. "Towards a funded system of social security: Design and implications ; the case of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 836, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.