Profiting from protection in an open economy: Hong Kong's supply response to EU's MFA restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 653.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erzan, Refik & Goto, Junichi & Holmes, Paula, 1989. "Effects of the multifibre arrangement on developing countries'trade : an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 297, The World Bank.
- Trela, I. & Whalley, J., 1989.
"Unravelling The Threads Of The Mfa,"
448, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Trela, I. & Whalley, J., 1989. "Unravelling The Threads Of The Mfa," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 8904c, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Faini, R. & Melo, J. de & Takacs, W., 1992.
"A Primer on the MFA Maze,"
Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva
92.15, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Randall S. Jones & Robert King & Michael Klein, 1992. "The Chinese Economic Area: Economic Integration without a Free Trade Agreement," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 124, OECD Publishing.
- André Sapir & Robert Baldwin & Carl Hamilton, 1988.
"Issues in US-EC trade relations,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8088, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick Messerlin, 1989. "The ec antidumping regulations: A first economic appraisal, 1980–85," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 563-587, September.
- Carl B. Hamilton, 1988. "Restrictiveness and International Transmission of the "New" Protectionism," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 201-230 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spinanger, Dean & Zietz, Joachim, 1985. "Managing trade but mangling the consumer: Reflections on the EEC's and West Germany's experience with the MFA," Kiel Working Papers 245, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hal Hill & Supbat Suphachalasai, 1992. "The myth of export pessimism (even) under the mfa: evidence from indonesia and thailand," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 310-329, June.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Nach dem Ende der Uruguay-Runde: Das GATT am Ende?," Kiel Discussion Papers 228, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.