Germany's textile complex under the MFA: Making it under protection and going international
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 651.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Nach dem Ende der Uruguay-Runde: das GATT am Ende?," Kiel Discussion Papers 228, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Trela, I. & Whalley, J., 1989.
"Unravelling The Threads Of The Mfa,"
448, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Trela, I. & Whalley, J., 1989. "Unravelling The Threads Of The Mfa," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 8904c, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Hilary Steedman & Karin Wagner, 1989. "Productivity, Machinery and Skills: Clothing Manufacture in Britain and Germany," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 128(1), pages 40-57, May.
- Weiss, Frank Dietmar & Heitger, Bernhard & Jüttemeier, Karl-Heinz & Kirkpatrick, Grant & Klepper, Gernot, 1988. "Trade policy in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.