Conserving tropical rain forests in Indonesia: a CGE analysis of alternative policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 621.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 1993.
"National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation—A quantitative analysis for Cameroon,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(6), pages 501-531, December.
- Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation: a quantitative analysis for Cameroon," Kiel Working Papers 570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gonzales, Leonardo A. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1993. "Economic incentives and comparative advantage in Indonesian food crop production:," Research reports 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wilen, James E., 1985. "Bioeconomics of renewable resource use," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-124 Elsevier.
- Rainer Thiele, 1994.
"How to manage tropical forests more sustainably: The case of Indonesia,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 184-193, July.
- Thiele, Rainer, 1994. "How to manage tropical forests more sustainably : the case of Indonesia," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1606, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Todd Sandler, 1993. "Tropical Deforestation: Markets and Market Failures," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(3), pages 225-233.
- Paul S. Armington, 1969. "A Theory of Demand for Products Distinguished by Place of Production (Une thÃ©orie de la demande de produits diffÃ©renciÃ©s d'aprÃ¨s leur origine) (Una teorÃa de la demanda de productos dis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 159-178, March.
- Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "Modeling deforestation in a computable general equilibrium model," Kiel Working Papers 555, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thiele, Rainer, 1994. "Zur ökonomischen Bewertung tropischer Regenwälder," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1613, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 1994. "Protecting Brazil's tropical forest: a CGE analysis of macroeconomic, sectoral, and regional policies," Kiel Working Papers 638, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.