Governing the transition to a market economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 592.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holger Schmieding, 1993. "From plan to market: On the nature of the transformation crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 216-253, June.
- Kornai, Janos, 1986. "The Soft Budget Constraint," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 3-30.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993.
"Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe),"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, 01.
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992. "Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1993. "An institutional approach to banking reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 560, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Szekely,Istvan & Newbery,David M. G., 2008.
"Hungary: An Economy in Transition,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521057547, December.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1991.
Policy Research Working Paper Series
807, The World Bank.
- S Estrin & P Hare & M Suranyi, 1992. "Banking in Transition: Development and Current Problems in Hungary," CEP Discussion Papers dp0068, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kornai, J. & Ely, R.T., 1992.
"The Postsocialist Transition and the State: Reflections in the Light of Hungarian Fiscal Problems,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1583, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Postsocialist Transition and the State: Reflections in the Light of Hungarian Fiscal Problems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Eduardo Borensztein & Dimitri G. Demekas, 1992. "The Output Decline in the Aftermath of Reform: The Cases of Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, and Romania," IMF Working Papers 92/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Murrell, Peter, 1992. " Evolutionary and Radical Approaches to Economic Reform," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 79-95.
- Raiser, Martin, 1992. "Soft budget constraints: An institutional interpretation of stylised facts in economic transformation in Central Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schmieding, Holger & Buch, Claudia, 1992. "Better banks for Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 1992. "Stagflationary Effects of Stabilization Programs in Reforming Socialist Countries: Enterprise-Side and Household-Side Factors," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 71-90, January.
- Saul Estrin & Alan Gelb & Inderjit Singh, 1993. "Enterprises in Transition: Issues and Methods of Analysis," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 31(5), pages 3-18, October.
- Holger Schmieding, 1991. "Issues in privatisation," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 103-107, May.
- McDermott, Gerald A & Mejstrik, Michal, 1992. " The Role of Small Firms in the Industrial Development and Transformation of Czechoslovakia," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 179-200, September.
- Kornai, Janos, 1993. "The Evolution of Financial Discipline under the Postsocialist System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 315-36.
- Raiser, Martin, 1994. "Lessons for whom, from whom? The transition from socialism in China and Central Eastern Europe compared," Kiel Working Papers 630, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.