Preisniveaustabilität: Geldmengen auch für unabhängige Notenbanken
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 561.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fischer, Stanley, 1990. "Rules versus discretion in monetary policy," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1155-1184 Elsevier.
- Gordon, Robert J., 1981. "Comment on Rasche and Tatom, "energy price shocks, aggregate supply and monetary policy: The theory and the international evidence"," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 95-102, January.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1986. "Principles of fiscal and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 117-134, January.
- repec:fth:harver:1496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1984.
"Monetarist Rules in the Light of Recent Experience,"
NBER Working Papers
1277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1984. "Monetarist Rules in the Light of Recent Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 388-91, May.
- Joachim Scheide, 1989. "A K-percent rule for monetary policy in West Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 326-336, June.
- Laidler, David, 1991. "The Quantity Theory Is Always and Everywhere Controversial--Why?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(199), pages 289-306, December.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
- Rasche, Robert H. & Tatom, John A., 1981. "Energy price shocks, aggregate supply and monetary policy: The theory and the international evidence," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 9-93, January.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1989. "A k-percent rule for monetary policy in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1396, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.