Indirect transfers in trade among former Soviet Union Republics: Sources, patterns and policy responses in the post-Soviet period
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 556.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1991. "Salient features of trade among former Soviet Union republics: facts, flaws and findings," Kiel Working Papers 496, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mordechai E. Kreinin, 1973. "Some Economic Consequences Of Reverse Preferences," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 161-172, 03.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 2012.
"The Finnish Great Depression: From Russia with Love,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1619-44, June.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Mendoza, Enrique G. & Tesar, Linda L., 2009. "The Finnish Great Depression: From Russia with Love," IZA Discussion Papers 4113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 2009. "The Finnish Great Depression: From Russia with Love," NBER Working Papers 14874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avanesyan, Vahram & Freinkman, Lev, 2002. "Costing-out the Big Bang: Impact of external shocks on the Armenian economy at the outset of transition," MPRA Paper 10012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Bakanova & L\303\272cio Vinhas de Souza, 2001. "Trade and Growth under Limited Liberalization, The Case of Belarus," International Trade 0108005, EconWPA.
- Marek Dabrowski, 1995. "The Reasons of the Collapse of the Ruble Zone," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0058, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias, 1995. "Trade among the Post-Soviet states: evolution and policy issues," Kiel Working Papers 708, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- World Bank, 2004. "Belarus - Poverty Assessment: Can Poverty Reduction and Access to Services Be Sustained?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14425, The World Bank.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Designing new trade policies for the CIS states: legacies, barriers and prerequisites," Kiel Working Papers 625, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1994. "The scope for competition among regional governments in the Russian Federation," Kiel Working Papers 649, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lücke, Matthias, 1997. "Accession of CIS countries to the World Trade Organisation," Kiel Working Papers 796, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marina Bakanova & L�cio Vinhas de Souza, 2002. "Trade and Growth under Limited Liberalization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-053/2, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.