Polish agriculture and food processing industry: Facts and prospects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 554.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1992.
"Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karp, Larry & STEFANOU, SPIRO, 1991. "Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1vt3c57h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 1990. "Sektorale Strukturprobleme und regionale Anpassungserfordernisse der Wirtschaft in den neuen Bundesländern," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1453, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dicke, Hugo, 1995. "The envisaged accession of Poland to the EC and its implications for the common agricultural policy of the EC," Kiel Working Papers 684, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.