Some preliminary findings on the sectoral incidence of protection in Zimbabwe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 419.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herrmann, Roland & Sulaiman, Nasarudin & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1989. "How non-agricultural import protection taxes agricultural exports: a true protection: analysis for Peru and Malaysia," Kiel Working Papers 394, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- García García, Jorge, 1981. "The effects of exchange rates and commercial policy on agricultural incentives in Colombia, 1953-1978:," Research reports 24, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Thomas, Marcelle & Muir-Leresche, Kay & Lofgren, Hans, 2002. "Macroeconomic policy reforms and agriculture: towards equitable growth in Zimbabwe," Research reports 128, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 1990. "The shifting of protection in developing countries: a comparative analysis for Zimbabwe, Malaysia and Peru," Kiel Working Papers 441, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rukovo, Andrew & Takavarasha, Tobias & Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1991. "The profile of agricultural protection in Zimbabwe," Kiel Working Papers 457, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.