Determinanten internationaler Direktinvestitionen: eine kritische Analyse traditioneller Theorieansätze
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 412.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horst, Thomas, 1972. "Firm and Industry Determinants of the Decision to Invest Abroad: An Empirical Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 258-66, August.
- Floyd, John E, 1969. "International Capital Movements and Monetary Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 472-92, Part I Se.
- Ablin, Richard, 1976. "The maturity effect, rates of return and the course of U.S. foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Wolf, Bernard M, 1977. "Industrial Diversification and Internationalization: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-91, December.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1980. "Monopolistic Advantages and Foreign Involvement by U.S. Manufacturing Industry," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 102-22, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1981. "The Modern Corporation: Origins, Evolution, Attributes," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1537-68, December.
- Alan K. Severn, 1972. "Investment And Financial Behavior Of American Direct Investors In Manufacturing," NBER Chapters, in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 367-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J Kobrin, 1976. "The Environmental Determinants of Foreign Direct Manufacturing Investment: An Ex Post Empirical Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(2), pages 29-42, June.
- Hirsch, Seev, 1976. "An International Trade and Investment Theory of the Firm," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 258-70, July.
- Boatwright, B D & Renton, G A, 1975. "An Analysis of United Kingdom Inflows and Outflows of Direct Foreign Investment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 478-86, November.
- Dunning, John H, 1973. "The Determinants of International Production," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 289-336, November.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1980. "Determinants of foreign direct investment: A survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 739-773, December.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1980.
"The Location of Overseas Production and Production for Export by U.S. Multinational Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
0482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kravis, Irving B. & Lipsey, Robert E., 1982. "The location of overseas production and production for export by U.S. multinational firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 201-223, May.
- Young, Kan H., 1988. "The Effects of Taxes and Rates of Return on Foreign Direct Investment in the United States," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(1), pages 109-21, March.
- William H. Branson, 1970. "Monetary Policy and the New View of International Capital Movements," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(2), pages 235-270.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.