How non-agricultural import protection taxes agricultural exports: a true protection: analysis for Peru and Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 394.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tshibaka, Tshikala B., 1986. "The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Zaire:," Research reports 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Oyejide, T. Ademola., 1986. "The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Nigeria.:," Research reports 55, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Thiele, Rainer, 1992. "Discrimination against agriculture in developing countries?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 1990. "Some preliminary findings on the sectoral incidence of protection in Zimbabwe," Kiel Working Papers 419, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 1990. "The shifting of protection in developing countries: a comparative analysis for Zimbabwe, Malaysia and Peru," Kiel Working Papers 441, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.