Debt cycles with endogenous interest rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 388.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horst Siebert, 1989. "The half and the full debt cycle," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 217-229, June.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1985. "Taxing international capital movements in a growing world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 261-279, May.
- Murray C. Kemp, 1962. "Foreign Investment And The National Advantage," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 38(81), pages 56-62, 03.
- Long, Ngo Van & Siebert, Horst, 1989. "Optimal foreign borrowing: the impact of the planning horizon on the half and full debt cycle," Kiel Working Papers 348, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Siebert, Horst, 1989. "The half and the full debt cycle," Kiel Working Papers 347, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Siebert, Horst, 1989. "The half and the full debt cycle," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1397, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Benhabib, Jess, 1978. "A note on optimal growth and intertemporally dependent preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 321-324.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.