Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 369.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1990. "Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980.
"The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 555-64, September.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1988.
"Completing the European Internal Market: Some Notes on Trade Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1988. "Completing the European internal market : Some notes on trade policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1477-1499, September.
- André Sapir & Rolf Langhammer, 1987. "Economic impact of generalized tariff preferences," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8090, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hamilton, Carl, 1986. "An Assessment of Voluntary Restraints on Hong Kong Exports to Europe and the USA," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(211), pages 339-50, August.
- N. Fraser, 1981. "What is wrong with the European communities," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 195-196, 09.
- Riedel, James, 1984. "Trade as the Engine of Growth in Developing Countries, Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 56-73, March.
- Göbel, Heike & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Weiss, Frank Dietmar, 1988. "Wachstum im asiatisch-pazifischen Raum : Implikationen für die internationale Arbeitsteilung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 445, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Glismann, Hans H., 1989. "EC 1992: Strategic and policy issues for the 1990s:with special reference to developing countries and Yugoslavia," Kiel Working Papers 387, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Langhammer, Rolf Johannes, 1993. "Wirtschaftstheoretische und ordnungspolitische Aspekte nicht-tarifärer Handelshemmnisse am Beispiel der EG und ihres Binnenmarktprogramms," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1895, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.