Ernährungssicherung im südlichen Afrika: D. Einfluß d. Südafrikan. Zollunion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 329.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cuddy, John D A & Della Valle, P A, 1978. "Measuring the Instability of Time Series Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 40(1), pages 79-85, February.
- Mosley, Paul, 1979. "Reply to Robson and Landell-Mills," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 87-88, January.
- Oyejide, T. Ademola., 1986. "The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Nigeria.:," Research reports 55, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cobbe, James H., 1980. "Integration among unequals: The Southern African Customs Union and Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 329-336, April.
- Mosley, Paul, 1978. "The Southern African customs union: A reappraisal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 31-43, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.