Industrial policy and repressed structural change in West Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 322.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neary, Peter & Ruane, Frances P, 1988.
"International Capital Mobility, Shadow Prices, and the Cost of Protection,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(4), pages 571-85, November.
- Neary, J Peter & Ruane, Frances, 1985. "International Capital Mobility, Shadow Prices and the Cost of Protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 58, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- Herbert Giersch, 1979. "Aspects of growth, structural change, and employment A schumpeterian perspective," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 629-652, December.
- Corden, W. M., 1971. "The substitution problem in the theory of effective protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
- Giersch, Herbert, 1979. "Aspects of growth, structural change, and employment: A Schumpeterian perspective," Kiel Working Papers 89, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter & Gundlach, Erich & Klodt, Henning, 1986. "Im Strukturwandel vorangekommen?," Kiel Discussion Papers 122, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ulrich Hiemenz & Lutz Hoffmann & Kurt Rabenau, 1971. "Die theorie der effektiven protektion," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 191-234, December.
- Donges, Juergen Bernhard, 1986. "The West German economy towards the year 2000: an analysis of structural change," Kiel Working Papers 268, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jackman, R & Roper, S, 1987. "Structural Unemployment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(1), pages 9-36, February.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Konig, Heinz, 1986. "The Nature and Causes of Unemployment in the Federal Republic of Germany since the 1970s: An Empirical Investigation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages S219-44, Supplemen.
- Deardorff, Alan V & Stern, Robert M, 1985. "The Structure of Tariff Protection: Effects of Foreign Tariffs and Existing NTBs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 539-48, November.
- Maddison, Angus, 1987. "Growth and Slowdown in Advanced Capitalist Economies: Techniques of Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 649-98, June.
- Schiavo-Campo, Salvatore, 1978. "The Simple Measurement of Structural Change: A Note," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 54(146), pages 261-63, August.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1989. "Wage gaps, hysteresis and structural unemployment: The West German labour market in the seventies and eighties," Kiel Working Papers 358, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1989. "Is structural unemployment a negligible problem? A critical note on the use of mismatch indices," Kiel Working Papers 357, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Klodt, Henning & Maurer, Rainer & Schimmelpfennig, Axel, 1997. "Tertiarisierung in der deutschen Wirtschaft," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 959, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.