Währungsreform und wirtschaftliche Entwicklung: Westdeutschland 1948
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 286.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fred H. Klopstock, 1949. "Monetary Reform in Western Germany," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 277.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Stanley Fischer, 1986.
"Stopping hyperinflations past and present,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 1-47, March.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1982. "Why Stopping Inflation May Be Costly: Evidence from Fourteen Historical Episodes," NBER Chapters, in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 11-40 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 1982. "United States Inflation and the Choice of Monetary Standard," NBER Chapters, in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 99-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 1980. "Rules, Discretion, and the Role of the Economic Advisor," NBER Chapters, in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 199-210 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall, 1982. "Introduction to "Inflation: Causes and Effects"," NBER Chapters, in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 1-10 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.