Das Verhalten der privaten Haushalte am Kapitalmarkt: Eine empirirische Analyse
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 262.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, John C. & Clements, Kenneth W., 1983. "A simple portfolio allocation model of financial wealth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 241-251.
- Zietz, Joachim & Weichert, Ronald, 1986.
"A dynamic singular equation system of asset demand,"
Kiel Working Papers
256, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zietz, Joachim & Weichert, Ronald, 1988. "A dynamic singular equation system of asset demand," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1349-1357, July.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- King, Mervyn & Leape, Jonathan, 1985. "Wealth and Portfolio Composition: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 43, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Gordon & Blundell, Richard, 1983. "Testing Restrictions in a Flexible Dynamic Demand System: An Application to Consumers' Expenditure in Canada," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 397-410, July.
- Davidson, James E H, et al, 1978. "Econometric Modelling of the Aggregate Time-Series Relationship between Consumers' Expenditure and Income in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 661-92, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.