Home country incentives and FDI in ASEAN countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 258.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ozawa, Terutomo, 1979. "International Investment and Industrial Structure: New Theoretical Implications from the Japanese Experience," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 72-92, March.
- von Kirchbach, Friedrich, 1985. "The role of marketing strategies in penetrating Southeast and East Asian markets," Kiel Working Papers 249, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1985. "On the importance of transport costs in international trade flows: an analysis of European, Japanese, and US exports to the Philippines," Kiel Working Papers 247, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Frey, Bruno S., 1985. "Economic and political determinants of foreign direct investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-175, February.
- Dudley, Leonard & Montmarquette, Claude, 1976. "A Model of the Supply of Bilateral Foreign Aid," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 132-42, March.
- John Dunning, 1981. "Explaining the international direct investment position of countries: Towards a dynamic or developmental approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Corsepius, Uwe, 1988. "Government regulations, external financing and economic performance: The case of Mexico," Kiel Working Papers 345, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nigel Andrew Chalk, 2001. "Tax Incentives in The Philippines: A Regional Perspective," IMF Working Papers 01/181, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.